- Administrator - means MyBasic Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Izabelin B (05-080), ul. Rzędziana 11, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000776465, REGON number 382808588, NIP number 1182190916.
- Cookies - (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the mybasic.pl websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number and are posted by the Administrator.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
- Website - means an online store run by the Administrator operating in the mybasic.pl domain.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- GDPR - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
II. General rules for the Administrator's handling of Users' personal data
- The Administrator is the administrator of Users' personal data processed as part of the Website.
- The user remains anonymous until the first purchase on the Website, subscription to the electronic newsletter (newsletter) or filling out the contact form on the Website. In these cases, it is required to provide specific contact details, which are then sent to the Website.
- Users' personal data are processed in order to fulfill orders placed via the Website, including issuing a proof of sale (receipt or VAT invoice), shipment of products, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) of the GDPR. Users' personal data may also be processed by the Administrator for statistical and archiving purposes, and for the purpose of pursuing claims related to the execution of orders placed via the Website, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR, as well as after giving prior consent to subscribe to the electronic newsletter (newsletter), i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR.
- The Administrator will process Users' personal data for the entire duration of the User's profile on the Website, for the period of order fulfillment, as well as for the full five years following the year in which the User placed the last order via the Website.
- Users' personal data processed on the Website are or may be transferred to other persons with the help of whom the Administrator provides services available on the Website, such as an IT company, hosting provider, payment operator, accounting company, courier / forwarding company, logistics operator, operator postage.
- To the extent necessary to process payment for the order, transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to payment operators: PayU S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 186, postal code: 60-166, KRS: 0000274399; PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office at L-1150 in Luxembourg.
III. Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. These files allow to identify the software used by the User.
- The website obtains information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- By saving cookies in end devices.
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
- The Website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. The user may change the settings in this regard in order to stop collecting and storing cookies. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Information about some of the Users' behaviors is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer mybasic.pl and to ensure the most efficient service provided.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- The website may automatically save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the Registration or Order.
IV. The purposes for which Cookies are used
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- maintaining the Website User's session, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites;
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- collecting general and anonymous static data via external and internal analytical tools;
- presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences with the use of external online advertising tools;
- logging in to the website using a social networking site, e.g. facebook.com;
- use of interactive functions to popularize the Website using social networking sites;
- use of functions to facilitate communication through the website of the Service, which are downloaded from an external website.
- The expression of consent when registering an account in the store or later to receive free newsletters by e-mail gives the Administrator the right to periodically send the Website users information about new products, promotions, sales, contests, collections, events or any other information related to the store's operations.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Unsubscribing is not tantamount to deleting your account on the Website.
- The administrator reserves the right to:
- sending advertisements and commercial information via the newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 of 2002);
- temporarily disable the newsletter service for technical reasons;
- unjustified cessation of the newsletter service after prior notification of its users;
- deletion of the account whose user has violated the Terms of Service.
VI. Changing, correcting, deleting personal data
- The user has the right to access personal data processed on the Website, the right to request rectification or limitation of processing, the right to transfer this data, and in justified cases the right to object to the processing. In the event that the processing of the User's personal data takes place on the basis of the consent given by him, i.e. in order to subscribe to the electronic newsletter (newsletter), the User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data.
- The User, in justified cases, has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body regarding irregularities in the processing of his personal data, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Any information regarding access, change, correction and deletion of their personal data may be obtained by the Users by contacting the Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org .