We make every effort to ensure that our clothes meet your expectations. However, if it happens that you have reservations about our products, remember that all products purchased in MyBasic are entitled to rights due to defects constituting the non-compliance of the goods with the contract for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase in accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
General principles of complaints
1. We encourage you to use our complaint form.
2. Send the advertised product along with the completed form to the following address:
MyBasic Sp. z o.o.
Pocztowa street 2
05-082 Stare Babice
3. After receiving the package, we will consider the complaint within 14 days.
4. We will inform you by e-mail about considering the complaint.
5. In the event that the complaint is found to be justified, we will satisfy the complaint in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the scope of warranty.
Files to download and print: Complaint form
Please be advised that in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013, for customers who are consumers, we provide an electronic link to the ODR platform: ec.europa.eu/odr. The ODR platform is a website through which customers can submit complaints. We would like to remind you that the e-mail address at which you can contact us is: email@example.com